Reports of suspected child abuse and neglect can be reported by anyone, 24-hours a day, seven days a week, through a toll-free phone number — 800-482-5964 or (844) SAVEACHILD. If there is any reason to suspect the life of a child is in immediate danger, contact the nearest local law enforcement agency or dial 9-1-1, then follow-up with a call to the hotline.
Welcome to the Arkansas Mandated Reporter Portal! The ability for mandated reporters to submit a report of suspected child abuse and neglect to the Child Abuse Hotline is now available online. There is no need to call or fax a report to the Hotline if the report is submitted via the online form.
If this is your first time making a report on this website, you will need to create an account by clicking the “Login” button. Once your account is created, you will be able to sign in with your username and password and make reports.
- Arkansas List of Mandated Reporters
- Web-based Training Modules
- Report child abuse in states other than Arkansas
- Arkansas ASP/CACD area directory
- Arkansas DHS County Offices
- Arkansas city/county police directory
- AR ICAC (Internet crimes against children)
- National missing and exploited children
- Arkansas Adult protective services
- Arkansas Food Stamp fraud
- Arkansas Childcare Licensing
- Arkansas Department of Health Suicide Prevention
- Arkansas legal aide
- Arkansas Educational Neglect statute